If full payment has already been accepted the customer will receive a refund on the invoice total. If partial payment has been received customer will receive refund on partial payment total. If order is subject to net payment terms the payment will be cancelled.
- All items must have the original packaging and be accessible for disassembly and pick-up. We recommend that all customers keep the original packaging for this 30 day period.
- Customers must notify Zenbooth of intent to return within 30 days from the delivery date of products.
- All returns must be coordinated through Zenbooth and Zenbooth's logistics partners.
- The return policy is only applicable to orders with a maximum of two (2) Zenbooth Solos, or one (1) Zenbooth Duo, or one (1) Zenbooth Quad. These quantities cannot be combined into a larger order. All returns must be for the quantity of products that were originally placed.
- Zenbooth reserves the right to inspect the booths that the customer intends to return before authorizing the return.
- The return policy is only applicable to orders shipped within the United States & Canada.
- Altered or modified products cannot be returned. This includes, but is not limited to, vinyl wrapping, decals, custom fabrication, etc.
- Returns may take up to 4 weeks to process from the date of intent to return depending on your location.