The terms and conditions set forth herein represent an offer by Zenbooth to sell product to the purchaser. The purchaser’s acceptance of a Zenbooth invoice is an acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the event that the terms and conditions of an order are contrary to the terms and conditions indicated herein, these terms and conditions shall supersede any inconsistent or contrary terms and conditions indicated on the actual order or any other document supplied by the purchaser. A waiver of any one term or condition shall not be deemed a waiver of any other term or condition.
Zenbooth Return Policies, Terms & Conditions
Product Quality or Damages
In cases of missing parts and workmanship defectsZenbooth will absorb costs incurred in replacing and shipping as necessary.
Third Party Shipping
Cancellation of an Order
30-Day Standard Return Policy
If full payment has already been acceptedthe customer will receive a refund on the invoice total. If partial payment has been received customer will receive refund on partial payment total. If order is subject to net payment terms the payment will be cancelled.
- The return policy is only applicable to a maximum order size of two (2) Zenbooth Solos, or one (1) Zenbooth Duo, or one (1) Zenbooth Quad. These quantities cannot be combined into a larger order. All returns must be for the quantity of products that were originally placed.
- All items must have the original packaging and be accessible for disassembly and pick-up. We recommend that all customers keep the original packaging for this 30 day period.
- Customers must notify Zenbooth of intent to return within 30 days from the delivery date of products.
- All returns must be coordinated through Zenbooth and Zenbooth's logistics partners.
- Zenbooth reserves the right to inspect the booths that the customer intends to return before authorizing the return.
- The return policy is only applicable to orders shipped within the United States & Canada.
- Altered or modified products cannot be returned. This includes, but is not limited to, vinyl wrapping, decals, custom fabrication, etc.
- Returns may take up to 30 days to process from the date items is received by Zenbooth.
Abandonment & Collections
Ease and Accessibility of Delivery
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In case of dispute, all matters shall be resolved under the laws of the state of California. Any action for breach of this agreement must be made within one year after the date of product delivery.