Conference room space is hard to come by, and for many companies, a permanent build-out of more conference rooms is either too expensive or impossible because of a lack of space.
The Zenbooth Quad is a perfect solution for small groups looking to do collaborative work without having to worry about finding conference room space.
Download Zenbooth Quad Product Guide
- Free shipping on any Zenbooth Quad order!
- Roomiest interior of the Zenbooth product line to accommodate small groups looking to do collaborative work
- 3.5" thick acoustic wall construction containing recycled cotton/denim sound insulation to ensure meetings remain private
- Twin high-powered ventilation fans powered by occupancy sensors to keep you cool & smelling fresh
- Self-closing aluminum door with accessible handle, tempered glass & magnetic latching system
- Low 1/2" door threshold for improved accessibility
- Two (2) power & data units for a total of:
- Four (4) fast-charging USB outlets
- Six (6) 15A 110v electrical outlets
- Two (2) grommets for data & telephone cables
- 1/2" shatterproof plexiglass ceiling allows natural light to flood the booth
- Echo-absorbing perforated aluminum panels
- Covered by a 3-year warranty
Exterior: 90 in x 92.75 in x 92.75 in (h,w,d)
Interior: 84 in x 84 in x 84 in (h, w,d)
California customers: Prop 65 Warning
The Zenbooth Quad is our most accessible booth yet, and is designed with certain aspects of the American Disabilities Act (ADA) in mind.
§203.9 of the ADA states that "employee work areas...shall be designed & constructed so that individuals with disabilities can approach, enter, and exit the...work area." We have designed the Quad to adhere to this guideline wherever possible.
- §304 of the ADA states that turning space shall either be "a space of 60 inches diameter minimum" OR " a T-shaped space within a 60 inch square minimum." The Zenbooth Quad meets both of these standards.
- §404.2.5 of the ADA state, "Thresholds...shall be 1/2 inch (13mm) high maximum." The threshold of the Zenbooth Quad, and all Zenbooth products, is 1/2".
- §404.2.3 of the ADA states, door openings "shall provide a clear width of 32 inches (815mm) minimum." The door width on the Zenbooth Quad is 36".
- §309.4 of the ADA states, "Operable parts shall be operable with one hand and shall not require tight grasping, pinching, or twisting of the wrist. The force required to activate operable parts shall be 5 pounds maximum." The door handle on the Zenbooth Quad meets both requirements, and requires less than 5 pounds of force to open.
- §404.2.8.2 of the ADA states that doors "shall be adjusted so that from the open position of 70 degrees, the door or gate shall move to the closed position in 1.5 seconds minimum." The spring-hinged door on the Zenbooth Quad meets this requirement.
If a sprinkler is required by a local authority, check out our Zenbooth fire suppression option.
Our customers would typically only purchase this option if required by their building or local authorities. This will vary depending on the building & city. This option can be purchased after your initial purchase & installation if you later find out it's required by local inspectors.